Using Apps Builder is really easy. You don't need to be an Xcode expert, a Java guru or a software developer at all to build your own iPhone, Android, Progressive Web Apps PWA, Amazon, Website apps. You can start creating apps right away.
Apps Builder is created for people like you. With useful features , your dream and idea can become a reality. Apps Builder helps you to achieve big things!
Drag & Drop App Builder
Add, remove, and edit your app’s features, text, media, and more with a simple drag and drop app builder.
Apps Builder offers updated outstanding documentation, tutorials, and awesome support to help you on your app development and business journey.
Trigger notifications and messages based on a customer’s location, time, and segment. Notifications can contain discounts, updates, special offers and more.
Measure your app success with our built-in analytics tool to track app downloads by device and country or view how many active users you have.
Progressive Web Apps
Connect with your customers instantly on any smartphone and tablet device and offer the best in mobile user experience.
Monetize with ads, keep 100% of ad revenue. Apps Builder supports admob by google ad services. Send push notifications—automated from a feed!
Create Unlimited Android, iOS apps with a Extended License!
Wow Only $39 For A Regular License?
We want to give everyone a chance to tap into the mobile app industry at a very affordable price.
Now with the regular license you can invite users under your account. You can sell your apps that you create or make a business out of it.
Why Purchase AppsBuilder?
Most companies charges a high monthly fee and are limited by how many apps they can create.
Not to mention limited features and bad support.
I bought a template, but the .zip file why do I have to go to some url to use my app!
Using AppsBuilder Offline Mode you can easily customize you mobile app.
Are there any limitations using AppsBuilder?
There are no limitations or time limit using AppsBuilder.
Can anyone just register with the link you gave me?
No, we verify your license to make sure you can only create one application if you have purchase regular license.
Note: Purchasing a extended license will allow you or your company to create UNLIMITED mobile apps.
I’ve Purchased A Regular License, What Do I Do Next?
Open up the Welcome Pack.
How Often Do You Update The AppsBuilder?
We are working hard every week to add new features, updates, and to keep AppsBuilder the best mobile app builder.
Please check our release notes.
I Have More Questions, How Do I Reach You?
You may reach out to us by sending us a message here.
Difference between Regular License and Extended.
The regular license can be used to create and generate 1 Android or iOS application project in AppsBuilder Panel offline and online mode.
Extended license allows you to create and generate UNLIMITED Android and iOS apps offline and online mode,
Also with the extended license you can invite users under your account.
You can sell your apps that you create or make a business out of it only with extended license.
06.26.2020 – Apps Builder v1.0 debuts
- Added: Sourcecode export.
- Added: Android Studio integration.
- Added: Export your source code and open in Android Studio.
- Added: Better documentation.
- Added: Invite users on your account.
- Added: AppsBuilder welcome pack.
- Added: More tutorials.
- Added: More resources.
- Added: App showcase
- Added: Improves buyer & invoice/delivery UI in E-commerce.
- Added: Improves E-commerce UI steps on checkout process, removing the need for double actions.
- Added: WKWebView instead of UIWebView.
- Added: UI Updated to meet user friendly needs.
- Added: Implementation of "Firebase (FCM)" for Android push and publication.
- Added: Internal links / in app links features.
- Added: Tips about iOS & Android status bar options.
- Added: Hints about iOS & Android minimum OS versions.
- Added: Import and Export the features:
- Added: Create or edit your own features using apps builder.
- Fixed: Missing toolbar with done button for iOS.
- Fixed: Broken editor interface.