Upload form is not working.

26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview

Dear author when you click on upload and select the files from your PC for upload and when the uploading of the main file and thumbnail compleated then its important to click on the boxs of the thumbnail and the main file and put the files in the required boxes. Then it will be fine. I hope u will have git the point.

7 years ago
Pixa_Graphical
Pixa_Graphical Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
Pixa_Graphical

Hi, It was a very helpful reply. It works now.... Thanks a lot..

7 years ago
1 POST
Bangladesh
nazmunnahar

Hello,
I was trying to upload a Flyer, but when I go to upload form, there is no Upload button for upload files.But i was install the Adobe Flash Player.

Please check this issue & tell me what to do.
Thanks Shimu

7 years ago
Pixa_Graphical
Pixa_Graphical Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
Pixa_Graphical

Sometimes it happens for browser, You can update your browser or can try it with another browser. Hope it will work.

7 years ago
3 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsBought between 1 and 10 items
smartcms

I also have problem with upload files but Support Team can not fix, no one know solution.
https://www.codegrape.com/forums/thread/can-not-upload-files/538
I would love to sell my plugins on this one. But it looks like the market with virtual data and lots of bugs in the code.

7 years ago
1 POST
ismail213

i cannot upload files more than 100MB

4 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator
ismail213 said
i cannot upload files more than 100MB

Max file upload limit is 100MB. You can include a small zip file and write its Google Drive url into comments to reviewer field to download for manual upload.

4 years ago
by in