Select a question to begin:
- Can I withdraw site earnings into my bank account instead of Paypal or Payoneer?
- When will my withdrawal be processed?
- How do I withdraw my earnings?
Yes, however, due to added expenses, a minimum of $500 is required before this option is available. You should also check your bank account if additional fees will be applicable for processing international payments.
Withdrawals are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 15th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.
For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you'd need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January. The deadline for making a withdrawal is 23:59:59 of previous month.
Please note: If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or a public holiday then withdrawals will be processed the following business day.
Click on your Earnings link on the top right hand corner. Your account is made up of both deposits and earnings. Only the earnings can be withdrawn. Select an amount, a payment method and then provide the necessary details.
- PayPal/Payoneer withdrawals require a minimum of $50.00. Enter the appropriate PayPal/Payoneer email account address.
- Electronic funds transfer withdrawals require a minimum of $500.00 due to the higher processing fees. Note that your bank may apply additional fees for processing international payments. The following beneficiary information is required for such transfers: Destination country, Title, Account name, Branch number (SWIFT), Account number, Bank name in full, and Branch address.