Upload Problem

1 POST
tapan29bd

Hi,
I am new to this marketplace. When I upload my item, the main zip file which is 20MB is having issue. Its showing saved with a upload bar, no tick sign appear for about 30min :(

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16102176/Selection_002.bmp

I tried 2 times and waste more than one hr. Its frustrating

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, rename your item without special characters and empty spaces. If you can't still success it to upload, you can upload a dummy zip file. Upload the main zip to dropbox like site and write its url to "Comment to Reviewer" field to get.

9 years ago
3 POSTS
Sold between 1 and 100 dollarsBought between 1 and 10 itemsUnited States
charmaine

@flashblue

when do you think reviewers can approve my item. its been in "processing" for the past 5 days.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

I review web items. I will approve them in one day.

9 years ago
3 POSTS
Sold between 1 and 100 dollarsBought between 1 and 10 itemsUnited States
charmaine

mine is android code. i wish to apply for reviewer position.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can zip android code source to sell and put it under Mobile category.

9 years ago
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview

Dear (tayyabiqbal45) we are looking forward to your processing websites. actually our team members are busy in some important updates of the site. Don't worry we will soon review your websites and give the result..

Regards
Sajid Wahid (smartview)

9 years ago
by in